Thursday, October 30, 2008

Introducing Claudia!

I would love to introduce Claudia Sutton to you all. She is our wonderful, beautiful site designer of www.regainyourvoice.com! Claudia and I met as college roommates when we were both at Academy of Art University. We clicked right away and 5 years later we are as close as ever, she has been like a sister to me and has been a HUGE part of this project. She was the one that encouraged me and gave me strength to go on and find more participants and together the birth of regainyourvoice.com happened! She has recently updated the site and I just wanted to share a little bit about the wonderful person behind that.

Her website is: www.claudiasutton.com
Her Blog is: www.claudiasutton.blogspot.com

Thank you Claudia, for everything!

Eliina

No comments: